sit back, relax and enjoy the movie before joining our immersive dining experience!
On this Day of the Dead it’s believed that the border between the spirit world and the real world dissolve, and the souls of the dead awaken and return to the living world to feast, drink, dance and play music with their loved ones… Come join CELESTIAL CINEMA at The Stratford as we host this celebration of life and death OVER HALLOWEEN WEEKEND IN THE RUN UP TO Dia DE los muertos...
The Feast of Life & DEATH “Day of The Dead - IMMERSIVE DINNER”
Gather your loved ones (bubble of 6 max), and join us in The Mezzanine for a Mexican inspired sharing menu filled with tapas, nachos, guac and more – think Adobo Pork, grilled shrimp and pulled Jack Fruit. As you eat, be transported to the land of dead with House of Dinosaur and their fully immersive Dinner Party experience around you. Be prepared to laugh, scream, cry and everything in between…
CELESTIAL CINEMA HALLOWEEN SCREENINGS
Get your scream on with a Halloween movie screening, order cocktails, pizza, and more with no need to leave your seat as you can order directly to your spot via your phone. Your ticket includes the cinema entry, popcorn and a welcome cocktail. Make it family friendly with Coco, Hocus Pocus, Casper, or The Witches during the day. Tickle those funny bones during our matinee screenings with Shaun of The Dead or Beetlejuice – or a fright night with The Shining, Get Out, US, Hostel or Pyscho…
choose your ticket:
shaun of the dead (film only) £29.50 per couple - inclusIve of MOVIE THEMED COCKTAIL and popcorn
THE STRATFORD IMMERSIVE DAY OF THE DEAD DINNER SHOW (Dinner Show only): £40 per person - INCLusive of drink on arrival, tapas menu and show
Combined Cinema Ticket + Day of the Dead Dinner Show: £100 per couple (saving of £10)
Combined Cinema & Dinner Ticket (for 2 adults)
Screening of Shaun Of The Dead followed by Day Of The Dead Dinner Show - Inclusive of themed cocktail + popcorn + tapas food + entertainment
|13:30 - 17:30||£100.00|
The Stratford, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 20 International Way, London, E20 1FD
Stratford station (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.